In 2013 Talk for a Change worked nationally, locally and internationally:-
- incubating a network of Good Relations practitioners with 235 English organisations.
- facilitating talks about Caste prejudice with faith and social development groups and UK government.
- supporting 9 community groups in Tower Hamlets to work in their neighbourhoods cohesively.
- training 65 Local Authority staff in Yorkshire to talk about tough topics undermining good relations with local residents.
- delivering community cohesion and peace building work with community members, local government and national government in Libya.
- researching and publishing Building Resilience with Young People and Communities.
- contributing to policy and practice discussions at 18 UK events.
In 2013 we worked in partnership with:-